Once you have a site launched and paid for, you need to make sure the information on it stays up-to-date and relevant. Not only that, but you also need to protect your website from the constant barrage of security risks that come with operating online. But if you are running a successful organization, you have much better things to do with your time than to struggle with technical systems and jargon or worrying about keywords and image compression.
That is why you need someone to manage your site for you. With this package, you will have someone to actively monitor your site and to post your new content for you, so that you can worry about running your business.
- Weekly security updates applied
- Monthly site backups
- Active malware and downtime monitoring
- Your content (writing and images) added weekly
- All content checked for spelling, grammar, and search optimization
- Monthly checks for broken links & images
- Troubleshooting & support on-demand (up to 10 hrs/mo)
To make sure I can address any needs as they arise, I will need ongoing access to:
- Your site's content management system or control panel (WordPress, Joomla, etc)
- Your site host's control panels (CPanel, etc)